All of our services are completely free and confidential. You do not need insurance, and nobody will be notified about your visit to our office.
We do not provide or refer abortions.
We are available 24/7 over the phone for people who prefer speaking to someone and those seeking same-day appointments.
Or, schedule a future appointment using the online form below. Please note this is only a request. Your selection is not confirmed until you hear from a Solutions staff member. In the comments box of the appointment form, please include:
- The first day of your last menstrual period (to ensure eligibility for an ultrasound)
- Any other information you are looking for
What To Expect
- After your appointment is confirmed, mobile forms will be sent to you through text. This enables our appointments to go smoothly.
- One of our client advocates will meet with you privately to discuss the options you have and the services we offer. Once your pregnancy test is positive, you will undergo an ultrasound with our licensed RDMS.
- If you are uninsured, we can provide you with medical and material referrals and are always here to be a resource for you even after you leave our doors.
- Due to HIPAA, recording is not allowed on the premises.