Opening February 13th
Free STD Testing for Women
If you think you might have a sexually transmitted disease (STD) or infection (STI) after exposure, it’s important that you don’t try to diagnose yourself! At our licensed medical clinic in Shrewsbury, STD/STI screening is always free, private, and professional.
** Please Note: STD Testing is only available at our Shrewsbury Office
Warning signs vary by condition, might overlap, or might be absent altogether, so it is important to be tested by a medical professional. When you make an appointment with us, a trained medical professional can perform STD testing, identify the source, and then recommend the appropriate course of treatment via Telehealth Appointment.
- If you are under 14 years old, please see your healthcare provider.
- If you have been diagnosed with an STD recently, please return to your healthcare provider.
- If you are actively bleeding and experiencing severe pain please go to the Emergency Room.
If you think you may have been exposed to an STD it is also important to consider the possibility of a pregnancy. At our licensed medical clinic, part of your STD screening will include a free pregnancy test.
Many different symptoms could be a sign of an STD. If you are experiencing the following symptoms, now is the time to make an appointment for your free STD screening:
Common STD/STI Symptoms
- Cold and Flu-like Symptoms
- Red or infected eyes
- Muscle and joint aches
- Night Sweats
- Sore throat or cough
- Vaginal discharges
- Green color
- Foul or fishy odor
- Symptoms like Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
- Burning during urination
- Bloody, cloudy, or discolored urine
- Kidney pain
- Skin Rashes and Eruptions
- Boils and blisters
- Genital itching or warts
STD testing at Solutions detects the presence of the following diseases and infections:
Urine Sample Test:
- Chlamydia Trachomatis
- Hepatitis A, B, NC
- Herpes Simplex Virus I & II
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) 1 and 2